Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday

1.  I wish...we were going to Disneyland this summer.

2.  I want...Maroon 5's new CD.

3.  I think...summertime is more valuable now that I just finished my first time teaching full-time in seven years.

4.  I need...to wash down our kitchen cabinets.  Ugh...

5.  I appreciate...when my chickens are quiet in the mornings because they weren't today and woke me at 5:30am.

6.  I enjoy...watching So You Think You Can Dance (such a GREAT season.)

7.  I struggle...with getting things done unless they are on a "To Do" list.

8.  I feel...fortunate to have such great girl-friends.

9.  I recommend...Clarisonic.  My skin is cleaner and softer since using it.

10.  I hope...my summer break continues to go as slowly as this first week has.

No comments:

Post a Comment