Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday

1.  I wish...I could be a DJ in a nightclub for just one night.

2.  I want...permanent warmer weather--I'm done with winter.

3.  I think...Smash, NBC's new show, might be worth watching.

4.  I laugh...with my co-workers.

5.  I appreciate...birds chirping in the mornings because it tells me spring is around the corner.

6.  I enjoy...wine after the kiddos are in bed.  Ah, wonderful wine.

7.  I struggle...with saying no to chocolate.  Get it out of this house, pronto!

8.  I feel...fortunate that my son is having an experience with a travel baseball team.

9.  I recommend...getting your eyebrows waxed every now and again.  Ahh.....

10.  I hope...to get out dancing again in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment