Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1.  I wish...$200 baseball sign-ups weren't smack dab in the middle of the holiday shopping season.

2.  I want...to try stripping the paint off our mantel in order to stain it.

3.  I think...I'll begin planning my 40th birthday (yikes, it's 6 months away!)

4.  I have been...downloading some pretty awesome mash-ups.

5.  I appreciate...these nice fall days without rain...we'll get plenty of that later on.

6.  I enjoy...Starbucks iced teas.

7.  I struggle...with my Type A personality sometimes.  (Just.Let.It.Go)

8.  I feel...like I am caught up right now.  Whew!

9.  I hope...Nolan's baseball team wins their first play-off game on Saturday.

10.  I recommend...the following Paula Deen recipe:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chicken-and-rice-casserole-recipe/index.html.



No comments:

Post a Comment